[vz-dev] Volkszaehler with 1-wire counter (progress report)

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Mon Sep 19 17:00:21 CEST 2011

Steffen Vogel, 2011-09-19 15:59:
> No, just use '&resolution=800'.

btw, last time I talked with Justin, I got the idea that it might be
better to log actual energy values (Wh) instead of pulses. I.e.,
instead of having resolution=800 and logging value=1 for every pulse,
I'd prefer to use resolution=1000 and log value=1.25 (no problem,
data.value is a double). The main advantage is that I can replace my
S0 counter to one with a different number of pulses/kWh and only have
to adjust the URL parameters in watchasync. Summarizing pulses in
watchasync won't work any more, though (but I don't like that anyway
:). So it's probably a matter of personal taste...