[vz-dev] Inbetriebnahme ZMD120AR Landis & Gyr mit IR Lesekopf über RS232

Peter Kreutzer kreutzer.peter at gmail.com
Sat May 18 13:47:19 CEST 2013

hi Udo ,

natürlich nicht.
/* vzlogger configuration
 *
 * use proper encoded JSON with javascript comments
 *
 * take a look at the wiki for detailed information:
 * http://wiki.volkszaehler.org/software/controller/vzlogger#configuration
 */

{
"retry" : 30,                   /* how long to sleep between failed
requests, in seconds */
//"daemon": false,              /* run periodically */
"foreground" : true,            /* run in background */
"verbosity" : 20,               /* between 0 and 15 */
"log" : "/var/log/vzlogger.log",/* path to logfile, optional */

"local" : {
        "enabled" : false,      /* should we start the local HTTPd for
serving live readings? */
        "port" : 80,            /* the TCP port for the local HTTPd */
        "index" : true,         /* should we provide a index listing of
available channels? */
        "timeout" : 30,         /* timeout for long polling comet requests,
0 disables comet, in seconds */
        "buffer" : 600          /* how long to buffer readings for the
local interface, in seconds */
},

"meters" : [{
        "enabled" : true,
        //"pullseq" : "/?!<0D><0A>",
        "device" : "/dev/ttyS0",
        "protocol" : "d0",
    }]
}

Ich gehe aber davon aus, das ohne channels erst mal sehen kann was vom
Zähler geschickt wird.

Grüsse
Peter