[vz-users] VZLogger Invalid field: device

Michael Hinderer michael at rc-nitromonster.de
Sun May 20 09:25:33 CEST 2012

ich habe vzlogger wie im wiki beschrieben installiert.
Version 0.3.1

Meine vzlogger.conf:
{
"retry" : 30,                 /* how long to sleep between failed requests,
in seconds */
"daemon": true,               /* run periodically */
//"foreground" : true,          /* dont run in background (prevents forking)
*/
//"verbosity" : 5,              /* between 0 and 15 */
//"log" : "/var/log/vzlogger_3.log",/* path to logfile, optional */

"local" : {
        "enabled" : true,      /* should we start the local HTTPd for
serving live readings? */
        "port" : 8080,          /* the TCP port for the local HTTPd */
        "index" : true,         /* should we provide a index listing of
available channels if no UUID was requested? */
        "timeout" : 30,         /* timeout for long polling comet requests,
0 disables comet, in seconds */
        "buffer" : 600          /* how long to buffer readings for the local
interface, in seconds */
},

"meters" : [{
        "protocol" : "SO",     /* see 'vzlogger -h' for list of available
protocols */
        "device" : "/dev/ttyUSB1",
        "channels": [{
                "uuid" : "xxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxx",
                "middleware" :
"http://localhost/volkszaehler.org/htdocs/middleware.php",
                "identifier" : "1-0:2.8.0" /* Gesamtstromverbrauch
Hauszaehler */
                       }]
        }
]}