[vz-users] [vz-dev] iskra mt171

Henry van Gestel henry.van.gestel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 00:35:41 CET 2013

Maybe somebody can help me.
I am strugling now how to continue , I am be able to get the data from 2
Iskra MT171 meters .

> I also can put the data in a Mysql DB wondering what data model is used.
> e.g timestamp, actual value used , actual generated , PV_collected.

A) I wonder where various values like  the avg, max , min is calculated?

B) Maybe somebody can give me a hint or a detailed description of vzlogger
where and what it is doing.

Or

How to let vzlogger get the data from sql stored data or a file.

Configuration:
I have 2 ir heads (from Udo) connected to Rpi, a perl script reads the 2
heads every 5 minutes, puts data in a mysql dB e.g  fields are (Timestamp,
headnr, PV_produced, normal_tarrif_used, norma_tarrif_produced).

Rgrds