[vz-users] Problem with ir-kopf and y-port node

Bart Theeuwes bart.theeuwes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:38:58 CET 2013

Hi Udo,

Many thanks for that.
However, I still did not success in receiving data from the meter.
I finaly found some time to do some debugging.

I now connected a ftdi cable directly to the yport node. I notished one
thing, when I am sending data to the yport node, i'm losing bytes, but the
data streams are less then 511 bytes (buffer length).
I also notished when I send data from the yport node to the fdti cable,
there are some 'pauses' between pieces of transmission, I don't know if
this affects the meter.

I am wondering one thing; is the low baudrate possible with the supplied
clock of 12,5 Mhz? I couldn't find if any clock divider is used, whats the
main clock speed of the cpu?

Regards Bart