[vz-users] Update

Andreas Goetz cpuidle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:43:06 CET 2016

Hi Christian,

Du meinst diesen Hinweis?

> It looks like they recently changed this so that instead of sending the
MAC address to the DHCP server it is sending the DHCPv6 DUID which is not
the same and some routers can't handle at all. I suppose this is
technically RFC4361 compliant but it breaks existing DHCP reservations.

Und diesen Vorschlag für dhcpd.conf?

    # A sample configuration for dhcpcd.
    # See dhcpcd.conf(5) for details.

    # Allow users of this group to interact with dhcpcd via the control
socket.
    #controlgroup wheel

    # Inform the DHCP server of our hostname for DDNS.
    hostname

    # Use the hardware address of the interface for the Client ID.
    clientid
    # or
    # Use the same DUID + IAID as set in DHCPv6 for DHCPv4 ClientID as per
RFC4361.
    #duid

    # Persist interface configuration when dhcpcd exits.
    persistent

    # Rapid commit support.
    # Safe to enable by default because it requires the equivalent option
set
    # on the server to actually work.
    option rapid_commit

    # A list of options to request from the DHCP server.
    option domain_name_servers, domain_name, domain_search, host_name
    option classless_static_routes
    # Most distributions have NTP support.
    option ntp_servers
    # Respect the network MTU.
    # Some interface drivers reset when changing the MTU so disabled by
default.
    #option interface_mtu

    # A ServerID is required by RFC2131.
    require dhcp_server_identifier

    # Generate Stable Private IPv6 Addresses instead of hardware based ones
    slaac private

    # A hook script is provided to lookup the hostname if not set by the
DHCP
    # server, but it should not be run by default.
    nohook lookup-hostname

Tut nicht?

Viele Grüße,
Andreas