[vz-users] Hilfe: Timestamp für aktuelle Leistung in der Vergangenheit

Volker waldbox77 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:27:54 CET 2016

So sieht das jetzt bei mir aus....

Gruß Volker

if (obis.isValid() && entry->value != NULL){
         // some entries might contain a string so check type and use
proper rd->value(...) call
         // if the entry does contain a string we can either throw it
away or try to convert it to
         // a value. We throw it away for now as its octet encoded and
would need some conversion
         if (entry->value->type == SML_TYPE_OCTET_STRING){
             // ignore value for now (entry->value->data.bytes points to
something like "3032323830383136"
             // we don't even create a reading for this:
             return false;
         }else{
             rd->value(sml_value_to_double(entry->value) * pow(10, scaler));
         }

         ReadingIdentifier *rid(new ObisIdentifier(obis));
         rd->identifier(rid)

         // TODO handle SML_TIME_SEC_INDEX or time by SML File/Message
         struct timeval tv;
         gettimeofday(&tv, NULL); /* use local time */
         rd->time(tv);
         return true;
     }