[vz-users] Update

Sollner11 patricmueller62 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:47:26 CEST 2016

verstehen tue ich es auch nicht
aber nach Daniels Update Anleitung hat er abgebrochen, weil er in /home/pi keine Composer.json gefunden hat, da habe ich sie ihm halt da hingeschoben, dann ging was

hier composer info:
pi at raspberrypi /var/www/volkszaehler.org $ composer info
andig/dbcopy                 dev-master ff05cb5
cboden/ratchet               v0.3.3             PHP WebSocket library
doctrine/annotations         v1.2.7             Docblock Annotations Parser
doctrine/cache               v1.5.1             Caching library offering an object-oriented API for many cache backends
doctrine/collections         v1.3.0             Collections Abstraction library
doctrine/common              v2.5.1             Common Library for Doctrine projects
doctrine/dbal                v2.5.2             Database Abstraction Layer
doctrine/inflector           v1.1.0             Common String Manipulations with regard to casing and singular/plural rules.
doctrine/instantiator        1.0.5              A small, lightweight utility to instantiate objects in PHP without invoking their constructors
doctrine/lexer               v1.0.1             Base library for a lexer that can be used in Top-Down, Recursive Descent Parsers.
doctrine/orm                 v2.4.8             Object-Relational-Mapper for PHP
evenement/evenement          v2.0.0             Événement is a very simple event dispatching library for PHP
guzzle/common                v3.9.2             Common libraries used by Guzzle
guzzle/http                  v3.9.2             HTTP libraries used by Guzzle
guzzle/parser                v3.9.2             Interchangeable parsers used by Guzzle
guzzle/stream                v3.9.2             Guzzle stream wrapper component
guzzlehttp/psr7              1.2.1              PSR-7 message implementation
phpunit/php-code-coverage    2.2.4              Library that provides collection, processing, and rendering functionality for PHP code coverage information.
phpunit/php-file-iterator    1.3.4              FilterIterator implementation that filters files based on a list of suffixes.
phpunit/php-text-template    1.2.1              Simple template engine.
phpunit/php-timer            1.0.7              Utility class for timing
phpunit/php-token-stream     1.4.8              Wrapper around PHP's tokenizer extension.
phpunit/phpunit              4.4.5              The PHP Unit Testing framework.
phpunit/phpunit-mock-objects 2.3.8              Mock Object library for PHPUnit
psr/http-message             1.0                Common interface for HTTP messages
psr/log                      1.0.0              Common interface for logging libraries
react/cache                  v0.4.0             Async caching.
react/dns                    v0.4.1             Async DNS resolver.
react/event-loop             v0.4.1             Event loop abstraction layer that libraries can use for evented I/O.
react/http                   v0.4.1             Library for building an evented http server.
react/promise                v2.2.1             A lightweight implementation of CommonJS Promises/A for PHP
react/socket                 v0.4.2             Library for building an evented socket server.
react/socket-client          v0.4.4             Async connector to open TCP/IP and SSL/TLS based connections.
react/stream                 v0.4.3             Basic readable and writable stream interfaces that support piping.
sebastian/comparator         1.2.0              Provides the functionality to compare PHP values for equality
sebastian/diff               1.3.0              Diff implementation
sebastian/environment        1.3.2              Provides functionality to handle HHVM/PHP environments
sebastian/exporter           1.2.1              Provides the functionality to export PHP variables for visualization
sebastian/global-state       1.1.1              Snapshotting of global state
sebastian/recursion-context  1.0.1              Provides functionality to recursively process PHP variables
sebastian/version            1.0.6              Library that helps with managing the version number of Git-hosted PHP projects
symfony/console              v2.6.11            Symfony Console Component
symfony/debug                v2.7.6             Symfony Debug Component
symfony/event-dispatcher     v2.7.6             Symfony EventDispatcher Component
symfony/http-foundation      v2.6.11            Symfony HttpFoundation Component
symfony/http-kernel          v2.6.11            Symfony HttpKernel Component
symfony/routing              v2.7.6             Symfony Routing Component
symfony/yaml                 v2.7.6             Symfony Yaml Component