[vz-users] New user, can't even get the basics working....

fiets fietsenwiel fietsenwiel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:26:40 CEST 2016

It's solved now.
The problem was that sql wasn't active because the disk was full. I started
again with a fresh image and with the help given it works now.
However I have three questions:

Water shows a n up en down curve where I expect a constant line dure water
usage (dark blue)
[image: Inline afbeelding 1]
The power curve is more like I expect it to be. What is the reson that the
waterusage is so curved?

Second question: Can I change the UUID to something more readable like
"water" in the vzlogger config file AND the sql entity? So it will be
easyer to show the diagram on a other computer (UUIS'd are impossible to
remember).

Last question:
I have a s0 senson for power usage and power fron the solar cells. Is it
possible to make a calculated sensor with the difference between usage of
power and solar power (netto usage)?

Thanks in Advance