[vz-users] New user, can't even get the basics working....

fiets fietsenwiel fietsenwiel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:40:03 CEST 2016

Ok, things getting more clear....,

I tried several gpio's.
GPIO 4, 24 and 25 works.
Gpio 17 and GPIO 22 don't.

Now I stopped vzlogger and disconnected the wires on the GPIO's on the
Raspberry.

I gave the following commands and then I put, with a wire, the
corresponding GPIO pin to the ground:

For GPIO 4 -   command: gpio wfi 7 falling      result was positive, so
this works...
For GPIO 17 - command: gpio wfi 0 falling       result was negative, the
commands kept waiting for a folling edge
For GPIO 22 - command: gpio wfi 3 falling       result was negative, the
commands kept waiting for a folling edge
For GPIO 18 - command: gpio wfi 1 falling       result was negative, the
commands kept waiting for a folling edge
and so on for all GPIO's

I can't find any other GPIO except 4, 24 and 25 where the result is
positive.

So the problem is not Volkszaehler, vzlogger was stopped. But maybe it is
the SD-image because the problem occurs on two different Raspberry pi's?

I'll try with an onther image....

Has anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks in advance...