[vz-dev] line charts are wrong display style for "power" type data!

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Thu Jun 30 11:34:40 CEST 2011

Oh, and to be able to answer the common question

> which version do you recommend to try ?

I'd suggest we fix the outstanding bugs (_real_ bugs, not functional
deficiencies, wishlist items and stuff), tag it as 0.19beta (or
whatever), let some people test it and, after some more bugfixing rounds
(as necessary), tag the result as 0.2. This would also mean that new
features, reconstruction etc. will have to go into a different branch.

Opinions?