[vz-users] [vz-dev] iskra mt171

Thorben Thuermer r00t at constancy.org
Wed Jan 9 10:00:44 CET 2013

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 14:40:09 +0100
Henry van Gestel <henry.van.gestel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Questions:
> 1)
> Do you know what the datamodel is (name of fields and format) , what
> schould I sent : timestamp, used KW, produced kw, PV generated KW?
[...]
you have to create a separate channel for each value.
the middleware stores tuples of (channel,timestamp,value).
(both via the api, and in it's sql database.)

> 2)
> Where is the calculating taking place as I sent only status values at
> that time (every 5 minutes)?

what calculating?
the middleware stores the data as reported,
the frontend loads the data from the middleware,
(i guess a total/average is calculated in the process)
and displays it...

> Henry

- T.