[vz-users] [vz-dev] iskra mt171

Henry van Gestel henry.van.gestel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:03:52 CET 2013

Dear Thorben,

I think I understood what and where I should enter the date and avoid using vzlogger. So I extend my Perl script with putting or POST data to the DB.

Trying to get that data from my Perl into Mysql DB I am getting the following result ( example from http://wiki.volkszaehler.org/development/api/reference)

POST http://192.168.0.187/volkszaehler.org/htdocs/middleware.php/data/a301d8d0-903b-1234-94bb-d943d061b6a8.json?ts=1284677961150&value=12
[1] 5749
pi at raspberrypi ~/Iskra_read $ Please enter content (application/x-www-form-urlencoded) to be POSTed:
(no prompt returning)

Must be something I didn’t read or understood?, Do you  know what I miss?

Question about timestamp, why is timestamp in absolute value and not in a readable format?

thks

Henry